The Bridge Sound and Stage has moved the blog.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://thebridgesoundstage.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Mics Sound RIght

So Its 12:11 AM on Monday Still recording. I have a student to help out in studio D at 10AM and a meeting at 11, interview at 12:30, class at 12:30 and then again at 4. Home by 8 for dinner and try to keep touch base with the day's activities back at the bridge.

I am tracking a rehearsal for a band that is playing Church in a few days. I used the new Earth Works QTC40 (were the QTC1) match pair! Sounds amazing! Also my new Karma tom mics work quite good. The omni make the proximity effect no issue so I can get close enough to make it happen.

I also cut a deal for a Rosetta 800!!!! yes new converters are a nice thing. Can't wait to hear them!
So anyway that is the story. The bad has stopped playing. Oh and thanks to Steve and Tao for all your help tonight.

Peace,
Owen Curtin
www.thebridgesoundstage.com

1 comment:

  1. You are a busy man! That sounds like a schedule I remember ffrom the college years. I want some NS-10's!

    ReplyDelete