The Bridge Sound and Stage has moved the blog.

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://thebridgesoundstage.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 3, 2009

So I just noted that WFNX has this way to help you check out playlists with the youtube links

I have been listening to The Killers and The Cars and asking how they are connected in my mind. Still not sure but here is another track. Maybe you can sort it out.

And well the Raconteurs also fit in to this section of my mind but for no good reason at all. But what a good song right. I think it is cool maybe because the song is so good it can sell a fairly lame lyric.

Well as for other talk.. The new gear in the studio is like mixing glue! (Ah don't you love the sound of a false promise? It is so easy to elevate something by saying it does what you wish it could) But seriously, we made some amazing mix filling textures that you wil be hearing more of in the future.

Last but not least, our Cambridge studio is looking now for a Variac and a Hot Plate and I would love demo yours if you have one...

No comments:

Post a Comment